Design to Manufacturing (DTM) Software
Simplify design. Connect engineering to manufacturing.
The nVent HOFFMAN Design to Manufacturing (DTM) Software is a proven and simple engineering solution for designers and manufacturers to plan and design electrical enclosures, machines, and factory systems to automate panel building through intelligent 2D/3D workflow.
An integral part of the nVent HOFFMAN Design to Manufacturing Platform, the software, powered by Zuken, is tailored to meet the requirements of nVent HOFFMAN customers.
We offer specially designed software packages and licensed terms to meet your needs, including for:
- Engineering and manufacturing processes
- Connecting workers to the manufacturing floor
- Optional add-on functionalities
ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING
Streamline processes to speed projects
Empower your engineering teams to take electrical panel designs from concept to print quickly. The nVent HOFFMAN DTM Engineering and Manufacturing packages simplify the design process and capture manufacturing data to drive automated manufacturing for electrical panels.
For example, the software:
- Enables engineers to easily design panels in 2D and seamlessly switch to 3D views – with changes saved simultaneously. That means designers can efficiently and effectively plan form, fit, and function for projects early in the design process.
- Provides a variety of smart cabinet-building features to simplify and streamline end-to-end processes, and generates the data needed for automated manufacturing, wiring, and assembling the solutions.
As a result of these and other functional features, your projects can be completed faster – with improved consistency and quality.
Optimize people, engineering data, and processes
The nVent HOFFMAN DTM Connected Worker software packages make it easier for manufacturing teams to access and leverage engineering data for automation and task management. This single source of accurate data is an essential part of digital transformation to drive automated manufacturing processes.
Workers in the core manufacturing areas of assembly, wiring, and testing are connected through the software, with manufacturing constraints and requirements driven through the digital thread and information managed in real time. That means they’re all working from a single source of truth for engineering data, which improves the accuracy and consistency of data, as well as the speed of information flow.
The result? Projects can be completed faster and with improved quality.
Value-add options are simple, cost-effective solutions to manage, control, and securely store DTM Software projects. Utilize cloud storage providers to manage projects without the overhead cost of in-house IT infrastructure.