MAXIMIZE THE UPTIME AND LIFE OF YOUR ELECTRONICS
Industry-leading portfolio of proven enclosure climate control products and support
nVent HOFFMAN climate control helps create optimal conditions for the reliable operation of electronic and electrical components. With a broad portfolio including air conditioners, filter fans, heat exchangers, and climate control accessories, nVent HOFFMAN assures maximum productivity and uptime while protecting the life cycles of controls and equipment.
- Industry-leading portfolio of proven products, pre- and post-sale support, and comprehensive engineering and testing services
- Cooling Selection Tool that will help you find the ideal cooling solution from 1,000+ standard cooling configurations
- Over 2,000 UL-certified standard cooling, heating, and climate-control products for reliable operation and longer life of protected components
- On-site thermal audit and consulting program
nVent HOFFMAN air conditioners are available in multiple configurations that offer a broad range of cooling capacities, power input, and mounting options.
- Models with 1,000 to 20,000 BTUs/ Hr cooling power for indoor, outdoor, and harsh environments
- Dust-resistant coil design supports filterless operation in most environments
- Built-in flanges for easy installation
Fans & Filter Fans
nVent HOFFMAN fresh air open loop technology is for low to moderate heat removal with optimal protection for Type 1 and Type 12 applications
- Upgrade for even more protection with Hoffman's Type 3R and 4/4X filter fan shrouds
Closed loop maintenance free application with refrigerant-free, filterless design for low to moderate capacity application
- Air-to-air heat exchangers
- Air-to-water heat exchangers
Vortex coolers keep electrical and electronic enclosures cool, clean and protected. With almost no moving parts, these enclosure coolers deliver dependable operation with minimal maintenance
Protect internal components from low temperatures, condensation and corrosion with nVent HOFFMAN's selection of heaters for a variety of applications ranging from safe-touch industrial to hazardous location.
THERMAL AUDIT SERVICE
What Is A Thermal Audit?
A free service provided by nVent HOFFMAN reps and distributors, which includes:
- Enclosure Inspection
- Thermal Scanning
Why Do A Thermal Audit?
As temperatures rise, industrial electronics can overheat, causing malfunction and even complete device failure that can ultimately lead to machine downtime. A thermal audit can identify problem areas early on before they become bigger obstacles.
Interested in a FREE Thermal Audit?
Request one today!
Remote Access Control
Adding Remote Access Control to select SpectraCool air conditioners increases visibility for alarms from cooling systems across all global locations, hence you can address issues before any damage is caused to critical manufacturing components.